Heavy-duty 76mm steel socketed football goal for schools and colleges. Vandal-proof design. The crossbar and uprights are manufactured using 76mm OD x 3mm steel, and the 5mm thick corner joints are welded for maximum strength.
Edwards Sports steel socketed 76mm heavyweight football goals are made with heavy-duty steel for unbeatable reliability and durability. The crossbar and uprights are manufactured using 76mm OD x 3mm steel, and the 5mm thick corner joints are welded for maximum strength.
Our heavyweight football goals are fully protected against rust and has been hot dipped galvanised before being polyester powder coated white. We also manufacture all the fixings from either stainless steel or zinc-plated steel.
These goals come complete with 89.5mm x 5mm ground sockets with base plate, drainage holes and plastic caps.
- Crossbar and uprights manufactured from 76mm OD x 3mm heavy-duty steel
- Fully welded 5mm thick corner joints provide additional strength
- Polyester powder coated white for a durable, long-lasting paint finish
- All fixings are zinc plated or stainless steel to protect against rust
- Crossbar drilled and supplied with plastic arrow hooks
- Ground sockets manufactured from 89.5mm x 5mm thick steel
- Ground sockets include base plate, drainage hole and sockets caps
- Innovative vandal-proof design
- Suitable for schools, colleges, clubs and parks
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- Full-size goals conform to EN748 and junior and smaller to BS EN 16579
Package deals to include net supports and nets are available, please call our sales team on 01308 424 111 for details.